Welcome to Waihi School's Blog. Find out about our exciting Celebrity Ties Global Auction. It's exciting because we are raising money for our fantastic new building, a boarding and dayboys facility that sets our school up for the future. We will also tell you about events at the school and what boys have been up to. Follow us now!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Class Newsletter

Dear Parents

We had a great camp at Living springs. I liked the bunkrooms and how we shared them with other people. I also liked the Initiatives, activities where we all had to work together. I liked the food too. There were really cool shipwrecks when we went to Quail Island.

On behalf of 6H I would like to thank the parents for coming on Camp and helping us.

In class in word Study we are looking at synonyms and antonyms. We are finishing off our door stories and making the cardboard doors for our stories to go in.

We have been learning about Landforms and Waterforms after Camp. Next week Mr Hill tells me we will be looking at Homonyms and Report writing.

Have a great weekend
from
Brad Cvitanich
Editor

The photo is me winning the Junior Cup at Swimming Sports!

No comments: